Get a Rewarding Career
Student photo 2 Student photo

Frequently Asked Questions

When do I apply for EI?

You can apply for EI by the first day of class. You will receive instructions how to do it.

What is the financial assistance I've heard about?

You will receive instructions to apply for the financial assistance 4 weeks before the start of class.

Is there a gas allowance or a transit pass?

Yes, it's a part of the financial assistance.

What do I need to be ready for school?

  • full work clothing
  • steel toe boots
  • binder with paper
  • TI 30x-A calculator
  • pens and pencils
  • be familiar with SMWTCS policy on attendance
  • be familiar with SMWTCS policy on behaviour
  • make sure to study the map well, so you know how to get to school on the first day of classes